Our Biblical Christian stance:
- We believe the Bible to be inspired by God, without error in its original manuscripts and the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the second person of the Godhead and that He became a man by virgin birth, lived a sinless life, died to vicariously atone for the sins of all people, was resurrected from death in bodily form, ascended into heaven and will return in power and glory to receive all those who are His own.
- We believe that all people have sinned, falling short of the glory of God, and that their salvation is by God’s grace through faith in Christ Jesus, and that He is the only way to be reconciled to God. All who reject Christ are lost.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and the church is empowered to fulfill Christ’s commission to go into all the world proclaiming His salvation and make disciples.
- We believe in the eventual bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost at Christ’s triumphant return. The saved will be resurrected to an eternal life without sickness, sorrow or death. The lost will be resurrected to eternal condemnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. This unity is expressed through participation in the body of Christ.
Our Christian stance on Children, Orphans and Disabled:
- We believe that all are created equal in God’s eyes
- We believe that God created disabled people so that He may be glorified through them:
“Jesus answered, “Neither this man nor his parents sinned; he was born blind so that God’s works might be revealed in him.” John 9:3
- We believe that severely mentally disabled will be a part of the Kingdom of Heaven:
“The poor in spirit are blessed, for the kingdom of heaven is theirs.” Matthew 5:3
- We believe:
“Whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.” Matthew 18:5
- We believe:
“learn to do good; seek justice, rescue the oppressed, defend the orphan…” Isaiah 1:17